first FLIP, then SLIDE, now TOUCH
Its almost impossible to catch up with the trend and improvisation in this technological age. Phones after phones, released with all the 'wow' factor software and features to win the hearts of many tech savvy. While awaiting for the iPhone wave to hit Singapore, (i reckon it has already die out coz' of the long wait), I'm eyeing on 3 cool gadgets that have already won my heart. Ladies and gentleman... hold your breathe...
P.S: Fanny, please please do not be ahead of me for this. haha! That image of us heading to TM after lecture to eye on our beloved T400 still remains vivid. You know this crazy gal, hours after we headed down to satisfy the cravings for that phone, she called to tell me that she've already bought it! Damn rich!
The LG Viewty KU990 has been out in the market for quite a while. I'm deciding if I should make do with this, or further anticipate the release of the 2 Samsung model F480 or F490.
This looks extremely sleek and cool however it does not have the TouchWiz function.
P.S: Fanny, please please do not be ahead of me for this. haha! That image of us heading to TM after lecture to eye on our beloved T400 still remains vivid. You know this crazy gal, hours after we headed down to satisfy the cravings for that phone, she called to tell me that she've already bought it! Damn rich!
The LG Viewty KU990 has been out in the market for quite a while. I'm deciding if I should make do with this, or further anticipate the release of the 2 Samsung model F480 or F490.
This looks extremely sleek and cool however it does not have the TouchWiz function.
Look at the jeans material. Awww. Gorgeous. Apparently,Armani and Samsung are doing some kind of collaboration. As to which model, news has yet to be release.







